Complete Training offers personalized coaching for clients of all ages, abilities, and needs.
Our mission is to translate our passion, experience, and knowledge into client success.
Dave's coaching methods are based on his personal experience and exposure to world-class coaching and training. Working alongside Olympians, Division 1 coaches, and nationally ranked athletes, Dave approaches his training with an open and curious mind.
The result is a unique recipe of effective training methods, applicable to runners of all abilities. This recipe is used to develop training plans based on a runner's athletic history, current level of fitness, and goals.
As a Coach
- USATF Level 1 Certified
- Loyola University - Assistant Cross Country and Track Coach - 4 years
- RunningWorks Camps and Clinics - 8 years
As a Runner
- Former NCAA athlete for Johns Hopkins University
- 2015 USATF East Region 10k champion
- 2014 USATF East Region 5k runner-up
- 5k: 15:13
- 3k: 8:44
- 2 mile: 9:19
- 8k: 25:55
- Marathon: 2:36:21
Kate's wellness coaching is based on her unique combination of academic studies and
athletic skills. While competing as an NCAA athlete, Kate received a Bachelor of Science in Culinary Nutrition. During this time, she began focusing on nutrition and the role it plays in athletics and everyday life. As these passions grew, so did her efforts. Kate continues to compete post-collegiately even after completing a Master's in Mental Health Counseling.
This extensive background has instilled, in Kate, a passion to help people transform their lives. Kate works with clients to help identify and reach their goals surrounding nutrition, mental health, running, and balance of complete wellness.
As a Coach
- Certified Wellness Coach - NESTA
- Johnson and Wales University - Bachelor of Science in Culinary Nutrition
- Johns Hopkins University - Master's in Mental Health Counseling
- Oldfields High School - Head Cross Country and Track Coach - 1 year
- RunningWorks Camps and Clinics - 6 years
Experienced working with:
- Athletic performance
- Meal planning
- Macros and exchange systems
- Dietary restrictions
- Eating disorders
As a Runner
- Former NCAA athlete for Johnson and Wales University and East Stroudsburg University
- 3x Greater Northeast Athletic Conference team champion
- 5k: 18:38
- 6k: 23:34
- 8k: 32:54